Sunday, June 29, 2008

Thing 16-WIKIS


I like WIKIS! I didn't think that I would when I started this "thing". I like the idea of so much input. I can really see some valuable uses for WIKIS since individual schedules are so hard to coordinate. A meeting could be replaced by a WIKI. That's a win-win. Hummm...a Win-Win WIKI. Another unexpected upside of WIKIS occurred when I informed my techno-saavy teenage son that I was working on WIKIS and he said "what's that". Woo-hoo! Score one for the mom. Thanks 23 Things.

3 comments:

VWB said...

I like your little feathered friend over there..in fact i have noticed you like adding bit of visual among your words of wisdom...draws me in to see what you have to say!

Grendel said...

I like your comments about wikis. I like to see how other people use them. I have done 2 all by myself--set them up, I mean, but they look pretty ragged.

Terry said...

I LOVE the Win-Win Wiki!!! Think we can convince Dr. B?