Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Thing 11-LibraryThing







I created a LibraryThing account tonight---very easy as promised. I also added five titles to my list. I have posted two of my books here. I could have added hundreds more if I had more time---I will save that for later. I can think of many ways that I could use this. I am always reading, looking for books to read or being asked to recommend books. This is a great site for book recommendations. I also like the local happening feature. I have already checked that out that see what will be going on around Houston in the next few days. Thanks so much for making LibraryThing part of this game.

1 comment:

Grendel said...

I just love LibraryThing because I think it is so interesting to discover what other people read. I tried as hard as I could to read your two book covers, but my eyesight is too bad. What were the titles?