Sunday, July 6, 2008

Thing 20-YouTube, TeacherTube and Zamzar

YouTube and TeacherTube were not new to me. I have explored them before---YouTube at home since the district blocks it. I love them both. I can waste a lot of time exploring both of these sites, so I try to only visit when I have a specific topic or lots of time to spare. I found several videos that I could use in my teaching. Okay, embedding the video proved to be alot more work than I had expected. I finally managed with a sample video, but not with the TeacherTube video that I had wanted or with the video that I sent to Zamzar. I will work on that some more. In the meantime, I just linked the TeacherTube video. Enjoy........


http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=c44114c473a74b8bdf36


2 comments:

VWB said...

we will have to make sure you understand how to embed...especially since you know how to get those good YouTube videos thru Zamzar!

Terry said...

I'll need a refreshed course on this also!